- By using MCPEDLEX.com, you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in the United States.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your account on MCPEDLEX.com. You must keep your account information up-to-date and secure.
- Any content you submit to MCPEDLEX.com, including maps and comments, must be your own original work or you must have permission from the owner to submit it. Do not submit any content that violates the intellectual property rights of others.
- You may not use MCPEDLEX.com for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, including but not limited to hacking, spamming, or distributing malware.
- MCPEDLEX.com reserves the right to remove any content that violates our community guidelines or terms of service, or that we deem inappropriate or offensive.
- MCPEDLEX.com does not tolerate bullying, hate speech, or discrimination of any kind. Any such behavior will result in immediate removal of the offending content and possible suspension or termination of your account.
- Any personal information you provide to MCPEDLEX.com, such as your name or email address, will be kept confidential and will not be shared with third parties unless required by law.
- MCPEDLEX.com reserves the right to modify these rules and our terms of service at any time. Any changes will be communicated to users via the website or email.
By using MCPEDLEX.com, you agree to abide by these rules and our terms of service. Failure to comply with these rules may result in suspension or termination of your account.